03 March 2010

Chicken Quesadilla

So I need to do some sort of writing that does not relate to any of my classes right now. I'm in the middle of writing my paper comparing two sects of Islam and I'd rather do anything but that at this point. So I'm sitting in the Crossroads eating a chicken quesadilla, which is very delicious by they way. I have severely underestimated this quesadilla. I saw it after it was made and thought "I'm so hungry, there's no way that will fill me up." Lo and behold, I have gotten through two and a half pieces out of four and I am full. This chicken quesadilla has taught me not to underestimate the skinny. The skinny quesadilla has filled my stomach to the brim and has provided me with much happiness and satisfaction. Do not underestimate the skinny, they will surprise you (especially if the skinny are in food form :D) There's my little shpeel about underestimation. So, life lesson #2. Don't procrastinate. No matter how many times I procrastinate important things for way less important things, I still do it. And I regret it every time! This is the boat I'm in with comparing two sects of Islam for my Global Hotspots class. I waited until today to start writing it and it's due tomorrow! I go to the library ready to crank out this paper when the fire alarm goes off. Now I'm in the Crossroads which isn't very noisy, but it's just noisy enough to distract me. Oy, my battery is getting about half way down, and I don't have a place to plug it in. I also still have to write about how the different sects of Islam have affected Iran and Pakistan. yay! so long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment