11 June 2011

New Testament Assignment!

As I have said with my other new testament assignments, please excuse me if there is any confusion due to lack of context. I don't really know how to add detailed context to this without being long winded. This assignment, we were supposed to read assigned parables and pick a principle to be learned from each one. Here's mine:


1. Luke 16:1-12: The principle to be learned from this parable is preparation for the future.

2. Luke 16:19-31: The principle that I got from this parable is that those who suffer in this life can be made whole again in the next life.

3. Luke 17:11-19: The principle to be learned here is that the gospel is for everyone because we are all God's children. Another principle demonstrated was the importance of giving thanks to God.

4. Luke 18:1-8: The principle to be learned here is that God listens to us always and that His ways are not the ways of the world.

5. Luke 18:9-14: I think a principle to be found in here is to stay away from arrogance and to always be humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment