18 June 2011

This is one where I ramble a lot. Fasten your seatbelts, because it may be difficult to follow.

I blocked my first person on here. Not because they were doing anything bad necessarily, but I put on here some pretty personal stuff that I don't want some people to know. If you are reading my blog, then I trust you. This particular person is really trying to prematurely get inside my head when I really don't want them there. Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that even though this person is a friend of mine, I still don't feel comfortable with them knowing everything I put on here. It is 1:15 am...I didn't feel like going to bed before but now I'm debating. I'm really tired but I'm also really hungry. I don't normally stay up this late, but tonight seemed as good of a night as any to stay up insanely late. This weekend is going to be awesome mainly because I bought a red velvet mini cake at Broulim's today. I am in love with red velvet cake. There's still 2/3 of it left. 1/3 for each day :D. I can't wait to be on summer break. I love school, don't get me wrong, but everyone needs a break every once in awhile (like 7 weeks out of the year for example?) I'm looking forward to a lot of sunbathing, and fun mischief making. I'm really looking forward to being able to hang out with my dogs all day too. They love sunbathing as well :). Well, I think a lack of sleep is giving me a headache. I'm going to suppress the hunger and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment