23 January 2011

Bucket List

I am supposed to be doing homework right now...but I really don't want to. All this week I've been missing summer time like crazy!!! I want sunshine and the fear of my skin burning every second that I'm outside. I've decided to make a bucket list for when I go home to good 'ol St. Pete. Hopefully, that'll get my mind off of summer and onto homework:

1. Cardinals vs. Cubs game. While wearing either the "It ain't right till it's Wainwright" shirt I plan to buy or the "Yadi's a hottie" shirt I plan to buy. =D

2. Eat Ted Drewe's.

3. See as many Muny shows as possible.

4. Eat at all the places that I cannot while I'm in Rexburg.

5. Elephant Rocks

6. Johnson Shut-Ins

7. STL Zoo

8. City Museum

9. Road trip to see Sister Maynes, the most awesome young women's leader this girl could have ever asked for.

10. Clean out my bedroom at home

11. Six Flags, and while there, get a henna tattoo. =D

12. Bowling with my Oak Valley peeps.

This is all I have so far. I can't wait for summer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment