08 January 2011

Man he's good (bad)!

Oh dear, sometimes Satan really knows how to get to me!!!! He got me good today, and I hate it! I didn't even see it coming and wasn't able to recognize it until just now. So I went to Get Connected expeditions today, which involved me picking out of 3 activities: sledding, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing. I was hoping to go snowshoeing or sledding because I knew from the start that I'd be too uncoordinated for cross country skiing. So I get to the gym and just went to the first table I saw and signed the waiver. I go over to talk to people and discover that the tables are separated by activities and that I just signed up for cross country skiing. My NORMAL reaction to this would be to groan and get over it. Instead for some reason I got majorly upset. I actually started crying!! That is very abnormal for me!!! And I realized that as I was crying. I kept asking myself why am I doing this? I kept on asking myself the entire expedition. Now, I didn't do too bad at cross country skiing, but I wasn't very comfortable with it. But looking back, I think I could have made a much better experience out of it if I wasn't stuck on why I randomly got upset. I think that after awhile, Satan figures out our weaknesses. I think he's figured out that I psychoanalyze myself all the time, and that I don't stop until I figure it out. I've got to say, I'm usually able to realize when he's trying to get to me, but he caught me off guard today. Lesson Learned. Always be on your guard against the adversary. He'll always try to get you when things are going well.

FYI: Things are going very well right now. :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment