14 November 2010

For the record, I know I should be sleeping...

Or at least studying for my American Epidemic test tomorrow...but nevertheless, here I am blogging instead. So I had a nice rant fest with Rachel D about a lot of stuff, but mostly about our dating situations. I have come to a conclusion: From my experience, when given the choice between two girls, a guy will choose the dumber of the two. Why this is, I can only guess, but there it is. If this is the case (which I suspect it is) then I have absolutely no chance of ever getting a date because there is no way that I'm going to dumb myself down on purpose. I suppose I shouldn't complain because I do have control over the situation. I suppose I very easily could spend more time on my looks than getting enough sleep or studying. Then my studies would suffer, I wouldn't learn anything, and therefore would not be getting smarter. But am I going to do any of that? No. It's a good thing that you don't die from a lack of a dating life, otherwise I would probably be extinct soon. Darwin would get a kick out of that, I'm sure. There's my rant. That's life I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment