02 November 2010

A lot of thinking has been done today

Okay, so I've been doing way too much thinking today, and I've been thinking about all the things that I want to say to people but don't feel that I can because it would make things awkward in some way. So here they are, I'm not naming names by the way:

I love our friendship, at least what it used to be. It feels like I can't even talk to/relate to you. It's really sad for me, but I try not to think about it and just keep trying to make it like it was before. I have a terrible, sinking feeling that it's not going to end up working even though I really want it to.

You are a coward and a liar. You are basically the epitome of everything that I see wrong with the world. I've decided that after living with you for a semester, I will be able to handle almost anything.

You are the most wonderful person that I've ever met so far. You have changed my life, and I wish you were in it more.

Stop being so arrogant. It's not attractive like you think it is.

You are a beautiful and wonderful person. Please keep being who you are.

Honestly, why can't more guys be like you? Please keep doing what you are doing.

I wish you could remember who you are. I miss who you used to be. Please come back.

Please stop sending me mixed signals. And I don't think your girlfriend would like you flirting with me half the time.

I miss cuddling with you (this one's to my dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment