21 November 2010

The most awesome television show ever!

Haha, so Regan and I had a wonderful night of watching movies, and thinking of the best television show ever. Here's how we came up with this. We were watching Signs, and throughout the whole movie we were calling Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Cash. It came to the part where Mel Gibson was talking to his wife while she was pinned up against the tree and how Johnny Cash should just randomly show up and play a song after she died. Then we decided that when the veterinarian hit Mel Gibson's wife, it was because he saw Johnny Cash and swerved. From there, her last words to Mel Gibson would be "Johnny Cash killed me". We decided that sounded like a soap opera. There would be a soap opera where an old lady is on her death bed and her last words were "Johnny Cash killed me" and no one would understand. And then you would find out that it wasn't the old lady that died, it was the old lady's twin. Or that she could say "JFK killed me" and people would assume she meant John F. Kennedy, when later you find out she meant the next door neighbor, James Francis Kowalski (I don't remember what the original "K" last name was, so I just took a "K" last name from my family). Regan and I decided that this was just too good to not be a television show. So here's the run down:

You have John F. Kennedy living in a house with his Jewish butler, Bill Cosby, who always has an extra chair set out no matter what. Anytime JFK has the cook prepare ham or bacon for supper, it always mysteriously disappears (the butler did it!). John F. Kennedy also hallucinates a lady made out of dog biscuits who is multilingual (Regan) and a man made out of cheese puffs. It is out of respect for John F. Kennedy's hallucinations that no one in the show eats dog biscuits or cheese puffs. On special occasions however, they eat crunchy Cheetos. Meanwhile, you have Abraham Elizabeth Hitler living next door with his Scientologist maid, Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby has split personality in this show. It is here that they listen to aliens speaking in their foreign clicking language over a baby monitor. Later in the show, you find out that the aliens actually speak Spanish, and what the earthlings are hearing is the aliens enjoying Dum Dum lollipops, jaw breakers, and their dentures coming loose. While all of this is going on, the characters periodically pop in on the screenwriter who is a lego-person (that's me) to bribe her for more air time and to bring her snacks.

Regan, let me know if I left anything out. I'm telling you, we must be geniuses to come up with something like this.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, JFK was the next door neighbor with the maid and Abraham Elizabeth Hitler was the mailman. Also the Jewish butler always sets out an extra seat at the table, no matter how many people show up to dinner. I'm sure there's more, but I'll be sure to remember it at an inconvenient time when I have no pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, major goof up on the Abraham Elizabeth Hitler front. I mentioned the extra seat, but didn't elaborate enough on that. Who was JFK a next door neighbor to?

    ReplyDelete