09 April 2011

Snowview 1

I am officially moved in and I have the apartment to myself for almost a week. Thankfully, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, my life will be taken over by Get Connected, so I won't be too bored. I plan on being as lazy as possible for all you inquiring minds out there. The loveseat napping has got to stop though. That was not my brightest idea. I am so tired today (3 hours of sleep at the most!) and once I had the place to myself and I had fed myself for the first time (2:30 pm) I decided it was nap time. I'm always on the loveseat here, so I just took a nap there. Well my back is very mad at me for that move and doesn't even appreciate the fact that I got about 1 1/2 hours of sleep. Anyway, I don't feel like unpacking right now, so I'm just eating more pizza and drinking more coke. Ha, I had a fun conversation with my dad about Charlie Sheen when I showed him the 2 liter of coke that I had...WINNING! Ha, I'm so out of it right now...The internet here is wonderful and hasn't gone out yet. I was able to watch the latest Big Bang Theory without the video dropping like it did to me yesterday at Abby Lane. I suppose once it stops raining I should go to the store and get some food besides pizza and breadsticks...erg, don't feel like moving...oh well...I hope you enjoyed this exhausted, rambling post of mine!

1 comment: