10 February 2011

Dogs are superior

They give love without expecting anything right away. They protect you from everything, even things they can't see such as sickness or sadness. They are warm (108 degree normal body temp). They live for snuggling and human attention. They get really excited when you come home. The feeling of little paws beating on my knees is one of the best feelings in the world. They are not able to speak or give opinions, but they have an exponentially higher amount of personality.

2 comments:

  1. woah boy, 108F? the normal temperature for a dog is 101.5-102.5F. Haha but i do agree on what you're saying. Dog's rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I wonder where I heard the temperature thing, I just came up with that off the top of my head, I must have heard it somewhere and it was in the back of my mind...point still proven! Dogs are always warmer than us, which makes them a living, adorable heating pad! :D

    ReplyDelete