12 March 2011

27 days...

I'm so ready to be away from 2 of the people I'm living with! They walk around here acting like they own the place (which yes they live here, but they're not in charge). For this entire week, they've started watching REALLY loud movies in the middle of the night! What the crap freaks??? I've been trying to be understanding of the fact you miss your significant others, but I'm done! There's no excuse for this especially since all you do is scream at them over stupid stuff. Seriously, they pick fights over the stupidest things like not texting back within the minute or not speaking proper English! If you love them so much, stop screaming at them, and stop disrupting my sleep by watching your loud movies! And the loud obnoxious talking, screaming...ugh! I try to be a considerate person in general when it comes to the people I live with, why can't I get the same in return! I watched a movie loudly once while living here, because they were screaming so loud I couldn't hear the movie, so I turned it up until I could hear it which was pretty loud! There' s no one here to drown out, so WHY???? Rant over.

1 comment:

  1. Talk to your managers! You don't have to put up with that! There are curfews and noise regulations probably specified in your contract.

    ReplyDelete