08 March 2011

I like getting things out...

even if they are completely mundane. I think this blogging thing is going to happen more often. It's somewhat therapeutic. Things are a little better on the family front aka nothing has been broken or stolen and no one has been threatened today. This may sound ridiculous, but it's something that I think could happen with the people that I used to call my family. There's something wrong with them. There's a lot of things about them that make them seem inhuman to me. It's something I want to understand simply because the only person I've seen that's more inhuman is the BTK killer on some news clip. I'm not sure why they are the way they are, I just wish they would stop harassing my parents, especially my mom. I wish they would just leave us alone like we plan to do with them.

There was a luau for Get Connected tonight. I won a hula hoop contest while there, woot! Maybe I should put "mad hula hooping skills" on my resume. Who knows? It was fun, not too exciting, but there was free pizza. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win the pineapple with sunglasses, but I will get over it. I think the only reason I wanted it was because the pineapple was wearing sunglasses. I really like whimsical things.

I'm really tired, yet I know I won't be able to get to sleep because I have this urge to want my homework to be finished without actually doing it. Anyone catch my drift? I hate having it hang over my head, but I'm too tired to think enough to actually do it...

I also think I'm in love with red velvet cake. I am usually able to resist the desserts in the crossroads, but I go in there to buy a Jones soda (Blue raspberry lemonade or something, I may be in love with those too), and I kept telling myself out loud as I passed the dessert table "keep walking, keep walking, keep walking..." and then I looked back at the beautiful red velvet cupcake. The last one and it had a giant swirl of cream cheese frosting on it. I suppose I'm lucky I got the cupcake and that I wasn't turned into a pillar of salt (Lot's wife looking back? "That's not a pillar of salt, that's my wife!"-Lot). That was a joke. I hope I wouldn't get turned into a pillar of salt for eating a cupcake...I suppose cupcakes would be a lot less desirable then...

I like that this post had a mix of serious and not as serious in it. It's normally serious with me on here, but I swear I'm not boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment